Don’t think twice about making this Pumpkin Moonshine Concoction for your next party, or better yet just relaxing by your fire pit. This is how you do Fall right.
- 1 can pumpkin puree(100% pure pumpkin)
- 2 cups dark brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cans of frozen apple juice concentrate
- 2 cups of moonshine (you can add more if desired)
- 1 cup pinnacle whipped cream vodka
- 1 Can of Whip Cream
- Split ingredients in half. This will insure that you can fit everything in the blender.
- In a blender combine pumpkin puree, dark brown sugar, cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg, ground cloves, moonshine, vodka, and frozen apple juice. Blend until smooth.
- Taste to see if you need to add more alcohol.
- Then pour into jars leaving enough room to add whip cream to the top
- If you aren’t serving right away, cover and store in fridge. Wait until you are getting ready to serve to add whip cream.