Bringing a taste of the countryside to the metropolitan area, moonshine style!
Whether you live in the city or between corn fields, this moonshine recipe is calling your name. You’ll love the taste of moonshine and sweet cranberries so much you’ll need another glass! This Countrypolitan Moonshine Cocktail is calling your name!
What you’ll need:
- 750 ml of moonshine
- 1 cup of sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup of cranberry juice
- 1 cup of lemonade concentrate
- ½ cup of Grand Marnier
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Lemon peel
- Pour the moonshine over the cranberries and let steep for 24 hours
- Strain and discard the cranberries
- Combine 2 cups of the moonshine mixture, the cranberry juice, lemonade concentrate, Grand Marnier and lemon juice in a shaker. Shake well
- Pour over ice, garnish with the lemon peel and enjoy!
Aficionado or connoisseur, devotee or fan, those who understand the difference between bourbon and whiskey are already familiar with which is better for distilling. Distilling whiskey involves the use of starchy grains, which are ground into a mixture, hence the term...
If you or someone you know would like to make moonshine, it is important to understand what the state and federal laws are that help regulate the production and consumption of moonshine. Only one state allows home distilling at the state level: Missouri. You can learn...
When it comes to home distilling, the hobby can be really fun, but you also need to make sure that you’re taking the proper precautions so that you have a tasty and safe product. With any given still setup, there are inherent dangers involved; there’s a heating...