A tasty drink with a wonderful apple pie smell!
What’s better than the smell of a warm apple pie floating through your home? This moonshine recipe! This is going to be your next go-to beverage. Let us know how you like this Hot Buttered ‘Shine recipe!
What you will need:
- 4 tablespoons of butter (do not use margarine or whipped butter)
- ½ cup of dark brown sugar
- ½ cup of vanilla ice cream
- ½ teaspoon of apple pie spice
- Apple Pie Moonshine of your choice
- Cinnamon sticks
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat
- Add in the sugar and mix until dissolved
- Add in the apple pie spice then whisk in the ice cream until blended
- Freeze mixture overnight
- Scoop one tablespoon of the mixture into a heat safe mug or glass
- Add one ounce of Apple Pie Moonshine to the mixture then top with hot water
- Mix well and garnish with a cinnamon stick. Enjoy!
There is enough misinformation about the thump keg to need some explanation to help moonshiners know what their best options are as well as to clarify exactly what a thump keg is. The “Thump Keg,” or “Thumper Keg,” or “doubler” is a second chamber or distiller in the...
Aficionado or connoisseur, devotee or fan, those who understand the difference between bourbon and whiskey are already familiar with which is better for distilling. Distilling whiskey involves the use of starchy grains, which are ground into a mixture, hence the term...
If you or someone you know would like to make moonshine, it is important to understand what the state and federal laws are that help regulate the production and consumption of moonshine. Only one state allows home distilling at the state level: Missouri. You can learn...