Pumpkin Pie Moonshine:
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1 can (29 oz.) pumpkin puree
- 2½ cups dark brown sugar, packed
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups 190 proof grain alcohol
- 2 cups whipped cream vodka
- In a large pot, combine all of the ingredients.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Evenly distribute moonshine into clean mason jars with a ½ inch of space under the brim
- Place lids on jars and allow to sit in refrigerator for 1 month before enjoying.
- Please enjoy responsibly.
Pineapple Coconut Moonshine:
- 750 ml of Moonshine (or Everclear)
- 1 qt of pineapple juice
- 16 oz can of coconut water
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 6 tbl of brown sugar
- two 1 qt mason jars
- Put pineapple juice, coconut water, brown sugar, and cinnamon sticks in a pan bring to a boil.
- Take it off the element once it boils and let it cool.
- Split the bottle of moonshine (or Everclear) into the two mason jars and add the juice from the pan as well as a cinnamon stick to each jar.
- Wait at least a couple weeks for the flavors to blend, then enjoy!
Caramel Apple Moonshine:
- 2 qts apple juice
- 2 qts apple cider
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 8 whole cloves
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 10 caramel candies (unwrapped)
- 500 ml Junior Johnson Moonshine
- 250 ml Caramel Vodka
- Combine the apple juice, apple cider, cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, light brown sugar, white sugar and caramel candies in a large pot.
- Bring up to a gentle boil, then reduce to simmer and cover. Simmer for at least 1 hour, longer is okay.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Strain out the cinnamon sticks and cloves.
- Add in the moonshine and caramel vodka, stir to combine.
- Bottle it up in some mason jars and either chill in the refrigerator or store in a cool place.