- 5 – 1 L Mason Jars
- 120 Jolly Ranchers ( 24 of each of the 5 flavors)
- 5 L of Everclear
- Remove wrappers from Jolly Ranchers and separate all the colors into individual piles.
- Dissolve Jolly Ranchers – Place 15 Jolly Ranchers of the same color in a small sauce pan and add just enough water to dissolve candy when heated. Place on stove and turn heat on low. The goal is to dissolve the Jolly Ranchers into a syrup. Once dissolved pour into mason jar. Repeat this for each flavor. You should have five different jars each with a unique flavors in it.
- Pour in the alcohol into each jar. Fill to the bottom ring on the jars.
- Add a few Jolly Ranchers of the appropriate flavor to each jar for aesthetics
- Place lids on Jars give it a good shake.
- Let it age a few weeks before drinking if you have the patience.